Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

When I was on sale...

Who I am ? Why should a company hire me? Why do I want to join a company?

Why do I want to join your company?
What the hell man.... I want to join every company above 6 lacs , which is a little well established, that people( basically my friends) consider good.
Why not a better a company then yours? Because THEY kicked me out.
Why not MS/MBA? I do not have sufficient resources for MS.

Why should a company hire me?
Ok I don't have good communication skills, but I can convey my self clearly to anyone. Ok I may not know everything about my field, but I can dig out the required knowledge when and where required and apply those skills. I can do almost any kind of work.

What are your weakness?
I am poor at answering this question.
poor handwriting .....let it be
poor communication skills ........improve them
poor language skills ......improve them
poor sleeping habits ......improve them
poor reading habits .....improve them
only concentrate on contents not on the packaging .......start concentrating
poor technical knowledge ........
poor general knowledge ........
be a hard worker

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how i have get to your blog. But overall you are a good writer though i have seen your score(18 Percentile). I think you are studing in IIT-R, arn't you. This is pure guess. But I would like to talk you later. Send me your contaact details along with name, e-mail and phone no in me e-mail.


    Piyush Singh
    singh.piyoosh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete