Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Give your best to whatever you do

Perhaps this is not what I want others to read. This blog is accumulation of negative thoughts that I don't want to disclose in public and more importantly I don't want any sympathetic comments.

This world is not place of genius or perhaps it is (which means I am wrong). This world is a place of mediocrity; by it's definition mediocrity should be the be the most prevalent adjective in the world. Best is one and worst is one, rest all are mediocre's. In a population of 6 billion people, to win over mediocrity we need 1.5 billion skills/sports each having different *Best* and the *Worst*.

I am trying to prove this because I am a mediocre. And I don't want to condemn myself on being a mediocre. Yes, I do want to improve but in case I don't succeed, perhaps it's OK. May be I am not doing what I wanted to do, but I can give my best to whatever I do.

I hope this clears my mind and let me give my best to whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment